What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other People’s Wives?

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

I’m mad right now at all my fellow men.

I just wanna know what’s the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn’t believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house – cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! I am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big-time scumbags.

Imagine, marriage that’s not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, I am moving house by month-end.

Bleep all Randy men!

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other People’s Wives?

The post What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other People’s Wives? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments