HELP! I Just Got Scammed (Photos)

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

I would love to share my bitter experience yesterday.

It all happened at 5.30 pm. I had a chat with a seller on jiji, and we agreed on a price.

I got to his shop and inspected and saw all phones were sealed.

So a receipt was issued and it was written tested and okay.

I paid through transfer and left thanking god I managed to get a brand-new phone.

By the time I got back home, I tore the nylon as usual.

However, i heard a sound.

I opened the box and saw the phone had flipped. I

took out the screen protector, the phone was on.

In short the phone was a refurbished phone.

I felt sad and scammed.

I called the shop, and they start telling me sorry, that they did not know its refurbished.

…but i saw them all sealed in nylon.

I later discover that the seal tape was missing. The imei sticker at the back was missing, lo and behold the screen was poorly glued.

They promised to replace a brand new one.

Now the question is how will i be sure brand-new one is brand-new one.

Nigerian crooks can get anywhere to get the seal sticker before opening it as brand new.

I feel so stupid right now. All this happened at iwo road, inside a nice shop to fool people.

I feel so ashamed. I paid 135k but got a refurbished phone of 70k worth.

The post HELP! I Just Got Scammed (Photos) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments