Fear Of Racism Almost Prevented Me From Signing For Napoli – Osimhen

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Victor Osimhen has revealed that he was skeptical about a move to Napoli because of racism regularly experienced in the Italian Serie A.

The Super Eagles striker joined the Italian side from Lille on a club record fee of 80 million euros ($94.6 million).

“There was a bit of scepticism on my part, because the issue of racism is a problem that exists everywhere,” Osimhen told journalists on Wednesday.

“Then I visited the city of Naples, saw the environment with my own eyes and realised that I am in a wonderful city.

“(Racism) is a worldwide issue. I’m sure I have chosen well and the Neapolitans will make me feel at home with their love.”

The post Fear Of Racism Almost Prevented Me From Signing For Napoli – Osimhen appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments