“If I Come To This World Again, I Will Pick Tonto As My Bestie” – Bobrisky Writes Tonto Dikeh

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky has taken to instagram to shower praises on his bestfriend, Tonto Dikeh.

The controversial male barbie was thankful for almost five years of friendship with the nollywood actress.

According to him, he was able to sustain the friendship because he was loyal and submissive to her.

See what he posted below:-

The post “If I Come To This World Again, I Will Pick Tonto As My Bestie” – Bobrisky Writes Tonto Dikeh appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments