Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here
The Aston Villa goalkeeper has explained his experience over the deadly virus.
It’s only now that I am winning the battle against coronavirus, Pepe speaks.
The former Liverpool Goalkeeper said
I was tired after experiencing the first symptoms of the virus. A fever, dry cough and a headache that never went away. It was just that constant feeling of tiredness.
The most difficult moment was when I could no longer breathe, the 25 minutes I ran out of oxygen. It was the worst moment of my life.
The only real fear I had was when I understood there was no oxygen: Endless minutes of fear, as if suddenly my thoat had closed.
The post SO SCARY!! Pepe Reina Opens Up About His Experience Of Having COVID-19 appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
0 Comments
Feel free to comment