BE SINCERE! Would You Accept N300 Million Offer To Travel To Wuhan China?

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

You see this life, na one thing will surely kill a man.

So why won’t I accept the N300 Million offer just to travel out to Wuhan which was in China?

But the fear of death is another thing to think about. How can I enjoy my money after death? Will I be permitted to go to heaven with money?

Somebody asked me what I will do if I was offered that sum. This question has been bothering my mind and I think it’s been affecting my soul.

Am really confused! Should I accept the offer or continue my hustle in Nigeria?

In case you don’t know my fear, Wuhan is a city in China which coronavirus was originated from.

If You’re The One What Would You Do?

Would You Accept N300 Million Offer To Travel To Wuhan In China?

Let’s hear from you

Drop your comments

The post BE SINCERE! Would You Accept N300 Million Offer To Travel To Wuhan China? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments