Iceberg Slim Explains Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Iceberg Slim has yet again explained why he cheated on his former girlfriend, Juliet Ibrahim.

Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg Slim had one of the cutest celebrity relationships a few years ago.

The singer made this known while answering questions from his fans via Insta stories on Sunday

One fan asked why he cheated on his last relationship.

And his answer was quite interesting;

“I was looking for something I didn’t know I had myself. I got a point where I wasn’t sure if I truly loved myself, and ended up seeking emotional comfort somewhere,” he wrote.

The post Iceberg Slim Explains Why He Cheated On Juliet Ibrahim appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments