“How I Mistakenly Raped My Neighbour’s 4-Year-Old Daughter” – Suspect Confesses

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

 

The Plateau state police command has arrested a 20-year-old suspect named Issac Boniface who confessed to raping the 4-year-old daughter of his co-tenant.

According to the suspect, he started developing feelings for the minor because anytime he passes, she would greet him.

His words:-

“I live in the same compound with the girl and her mother. Anytime I’m going to work or passing by, the girl will greet me and I will greet her back because we are friends.

So, one day, I took her to a corner in the compound and raped her. The mother later told me to follow her to somewhere and that is how I was arrested by the police.”

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Issac Akinmoyede, condemned the act and said the susect would be charged to court soon.

The post “How I Mistakenly Raped My Neighbour’s 4-Year-Old Daughter” – Suspect Confesses appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments