Breaking! Senator Ben Murray-bruce Loses Wife To Cancer

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

This is not the best of time for the Nigerian politician and the founder of Silverbird group, Senator Murray Bruce.

The outspoken politician revealed this bad news in his social media account to alert his followers of the shocking news.

According to his social media post, he lost his wife of 41 years to cancer and used the opportunity to raise awareness of how real the deadly disease is.

Read what he posted:

‪I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence – awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.‬

‪Our children are devastated, I am too. But I have to be strong for them. Please put our family in your prayers. Like the sun, my wife was a blessing and touched the lives of everyone she met. Though she’s gone, she’d remain alive in our hearts forever. ‬

‪I miss you, my sweetheart, and my most beautiful girl, Evelyn Murray-Bruce. Forever yours, ❤.‬

‪I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer…

Posted by Ben Murray-Bruce on Friday, March 20, 2020

The post Breaking! Senator Ben Murray-bruce Loses Wife To Cancer appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments