I AM COMING!! Ex Liverpool Manager Rafael Benitez Plans To Return To The Premier League Soon

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Former Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez plans to return to the Premier League one day, but has no plans to leave Chinese club Dalian Yifang any time soon.

The Spaniard moved to China this summer but his family remain in England.

“In the future I will come back to England,” Benitez told BBC Radio 5 Live’s Football Daily podcast.

“I am happy here. It is not I want to go back right now, it is I would like to go in the future.”

He left St James’ Park at the end of his contract in June, saying they did not share his vision for the future, before becoming Dalian Yifang manager days later.

His team are ninth in the 16-team Chinese Super League with only three games left in the 2019 season.

“Here you can watch every Premier League game,” Benitez said. “I follow all the Premier League because you need to know the players and the league.

“My idea in the future would be [working in] the Premier League. I want to stay close to my family and it is a league I like a lot.”

The post I AM COMING!! Ex Liverpool Manager Rafael Benitez Plans To Return To The Premier League Soon appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments