Highly Rated Hudson-Odoi Speaks On His Decision To Snub Bayern For Chelsea

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Callum Hudson-Odoi says he made the right decision by remaining with Chelsea.

The 18-year-old England forward signed a five-year contract worth more than £120,000 a week in September, ending speculation surrounding his future.

In January, he handed in a transfer request after Chelsea rejected a £35m bid from Bayern Munich.

“The club have done so much for me and I’m so thankful for that,” he told BBC Sport.

“The decision that I made was a very good one for me and my family. We all thought that it was the right club to be at.

“I’ve been here all my life, so there’s no need to change yet. My mum and dad are happy where they are and I’m happy where I am.”

The post Highly Rated Hudson-Odoi Speaks On His Decision To Snub Bayern For Chelsea appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments