PROCRASTINATION!! What’s That Thing You Regret Procrastinating Over So Much That Still Hurts You?

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Whether you are rich or poor, ugly or handsome, brilliant or dull – We all are lazy procrastinators 😭 You are not alone.

In fact, I used to tell myself, if not for Procrastination, me and Dangote would have been fighting for who will be on the No. 1 spot on Forbes Richest List but now, I can’t even afford his smallest car self, Procrastination don spoil my life 😢😢😢😢

Am a very fast thinker, I get many mad business ideas, I have the strength to hustle but to start is my wahala. I kept dribbling myself from January to December every year, all thanks to Procrastination, thanks for spoiling my life this far, E no go better for you 😒😒

Eventually, my Mama prayer don answer last last, I have started that very business I have been procrastinating over in March 2019 and am already making so much Money but it hurts me every day I started late 😢

Just imagine I have started since 2013 when the idea first thought of starting – I for don get money die I swearru God.

I regret starting the business late because of my too much procrastination.

Now, I have a question for you all 👇

What’s The Most Painful Thing Procrastination Has Done To You?

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments.

READ ALSO 👇

NL SEX TALK!! When Masturbating, What Do You Think Of So You Could Cum?

The post PROCRASTINATION!! What’s That Thing You Regret Procrastinating Over So Much That Still Hurts You? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments