PLEASE ADVICE ME: My Boyfriend Got Me Arrested Because I Did Abortion, Should I Still Continue Dating Him?

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Hello Guys!!

A Nigerian lady who got arrested by her boyfriend for aborting a 17-day-old pregnancy narrates her experience

Read Below:-

So guys, what do you all think?👇

Do You Think The Guy Did The Right Thing?

Do You Think The Lady Should Accept His Apologies And Continue The Relationship?

Drop your comments

The post PLEASE ADVICE ME: My Boyfriend Got Me Arrested Because I Did Abortion, Should I Still Continue Dating Him? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments