NL Relationship Talk! Is My Girlfriend Cheating?

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Posted as sent!!

She always tells me she loves me but i suspect she is cheating and she has password on Whatsapp, messages, pictures (not like I haven’t hacked it) but I don’t want to spy on her…

So today I went to collect something I forgot in her room and I saw another guy lying on her lap while her roommate was just in another corner watching a movie, well I walked in and collected what I came to collect and left.

She’s been calling but am too pissed off to pick up.

I love her. Sincere opinions please no insults.

Please What Should I Do?

In case you want to share your relationship experience or you need advice, send a mail to: Linkup@naijaloaded.com

The post NL Relationship Talk! Is My Girlfriend Cheating? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments