FOOTBALL QUIZ! Can You Identify The Name Of The Footballer Celebrating?? (Prove Yourself Here)

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

*Football Quiz*

I am Someone:

I Am One Of The Greatest Players In The World.

I have scored over 680 goals in my football career.

I have won the European Golden Shoes five times.

I have won the Champions League 4 times.

I have also won many Personal Awards.

I am the one celebrating in the picture shadow below.

WHO AM I???

NOTE: People got the last quiz easily with close to 100 comments. I can guarantee not many will know the answer of this one!!!

Drop your answers 😃

Reading all comments

The post FOOTBALL QUIZ! Can You Identify The Name Of The Footballer Celebrating?? (Prove Yourself Here) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments