CAN HE DO IT? See How Sanchez Is Planning To Make Man United Fans Happy

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Alexis Sanchez wants to “make the Manchester United fans really happy” as he sets his sights on a return to fitness, form and the pursuit of major silverware.

The Chilean forward has put few smiles on faces during his time at Old Trafford so far.

Across 41 appearances to date, the 30-year-old has found the target just five times.

He is currently sidelined with knee ligament damage and unable to make any contribution to the collective cause, but there remains a desire on his part to prove his worth with the Red Devils.

Sanchez, who signed from Arsenal in January 2018, told Inside United: “Obviously, I want to make the United fans really happy.

“I want to score goals. I want to bring them joy. I want to win silverware.

“When we lost last year’s FA Cup final to Chelsea, I was not happy. Not happy at all. In fact, I was sad because I just wanted to make our wonderful supporters happy.

“I saw the fans who had come to pack out Wembley Stadium. They were all around me – all red. I liked it. Wembley was all red.”

The post CAN HE DO IT? See How Sanchez Is Planning To Make Man United Fans Happy appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments