“Baby, I Need Money For Election Hair” – Reply As A Typical Nigerian Boyfriend

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Hey Guys,

Before I talk anything make I pray for una ‘I pray God will not give us girlfriend wey go spoil our present and future life‘. (Lemme hear you shout AMEN).

Imagine your girl tell you 👇🏾

Baby, I need money for Election Hair

How e sound for your ear?

Abeg reply this statement as a Typical Nigerian boyfriend.

Drop your comments

The post “Baby, I Need Money For Election Hair” – Reply As A Typical Nigerian Boyfriend appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Promote Your Songs and Videos And Get Exposed to a wide range of people for Free Click Here

Post a Comment

0 Comments